This listening is a real challenge – a live football commentary by Tomasz Zimoch from Polish Radio, dramatic and hilarious. Try and focus on football-related words, don’t get distracted by foreign surnames, good luck:)
This extract is also used with the following chart:
Masculine Noun, Accusative Case – example: gol – gola
Back to Masculine Nouns Case Inflection chart
Listen to the whole extract:
Answer the questions:
1. Which Polish team were playing?
2. Who were their opponents?
3. Why was this match important?
4. Which minute of the match was it?
5. What nationality was the referee?
6. What was the score after the goal?